How You Can Contribute
- Become a member of ARA. Your annual dues provide us with working capital to carry on this work. A special thanks to members who can afford to contribute at higher levels.
- Keep us up to date on changes to your mailing address, email address or phone number.
- Urge former colleagues to join ARA. We will be happy to send them enrollment packages if you will give us their names and addresses.
- Check this website regularly to stay current. Find the time to read issues of the ARA NEWS.
- Stay up to date on the issues so you can speak persuasively to legislators, shareholders, the media and friends.
- Write to legislators, regulators and the media on issues of interest. Be a part of the ARA grassroots writing campaigns when requested.
- Own Aetna stock so you can raise issues and vote.
- Read Aetna news releases and stories on Aetna so you can evaluate the company's performance and degree of fairness.
- Keep ARA posted on your experiences in dealing with Aetna.
If you are interested in volunteering your time and talent, please contact any member of the board or membership team