ARA Home Page
This website is a vital communications link between the Aetna Retirees Association and its members. Your ARA will use it to keep members and potential members informed about the important challenges we face in defense of our retirement benefits. We believe that we must be vigilant and involved on a number of levels if we are to succeed in our mission.
Members can play an important role in this effort by staying up to date on the issues, urging former colleagues to join ARA, and making their voices heard.
Keeping promises is the stock-in-trade of any insurance company. We look to Aetna to keep the promises it made to us.
Latest Changes to the Website
- An issue of our newsletter – see Our Newsletter (4/21)
- The 2021 Resource Guide has been revised to show whom to contact for retiree term life insurance depending on your age – (See below) (3/21)
- An issue of our newsletter – see Our Newsletter (2/21)
- The references below to the Aetna benefit websites have been updated (1/21)
Related Websites & Other Resources
Frequently Used Aetna Retiree Websites
- Aetna Retiree Benefits Website – Aetna's website for retirees – provides a listing of your current benefits and beneficiaries as well as personal information, past monthly billing statements and a library of health topics including the current Resource Guide (see also below)
- Aetna Member Website (Navigator) – Note: on first screen select "CVS CORPORATION", not "AETNA INC"! Site includes information and data about your own medical, dental, and prescription drug benefits, including your past claims (EOBs), deductible status, ID card, pharmacy information, and discount and wellness tools, and much more.
- Aetna Pension Plan (1) – One of Aetna's website for pensions – (You may need to click on title Pension for drop-down menu) – provides your profile, informational PDFs including actuarial reports, payment history, ability to change withholding and where payments are made, et al
- Aetna Pension Plan (2) – Second Aetna's website for pensions – provides your profile, payment history, 1099's, EFT/direct deposit forms, income verification document, et al
- Aetna 401(k) Plan (via Vanguard's website) – Get account balances, reallocate funds, initiate withdrawals, etc. for your 401(k) plan
- Allina Health|Aetna – Servicing Minneapolis - St. Paul and the surrounding area
href="https://www.aetna.com/AccountManagerV3/v/login"https://leplb0730.upoint.alight.com/web/aetna/login?forkPage=false target="_blank">Aetna Pension Plan (2)
- The 2021 Resource Guide – A listing of telephone and contact information for questions you have on your benefits
- Aetna – a generic link to all that Aetna as a corporation has to offer
- An introduction to CVS – How CVS views itself and the post-Aetna-acquisition situation.
- NRLN – National Retiree Legislative Network is a non-profit organization originated by several large retiree groups for the purpose of protecting and promoting the equitable treatment and the benefits of private- and public-sector retirees.